A daily upload process carried out by each of Nandos’ stores that copies daily Point-of-Sale information into a central database repository for analysis.
Start of Process
- Nightly process run by store manager
- Launched as a popup with pass-though authentication (POST variables)
- Pushes data from local Point-of-Sale system into central database
Nandos End of Day Completed
- Wages Information, Cash Registry & Inventory File uploaded from local till system into central database
- Data insert using BULK INSERT (TRANSACT-SQL)
- Data parsing is performed on SQL server using stored procedures for faster execution.