A central point of contact for all Nandos’ stores. From the central login page each user has a set of applications which they can launch automatically by just clicking on the icon.
Designing the Front Page Layout
- 3-Column template using highly-colourful branding as per Nandos’ image.
- Content is based on user profile with 3 types of users: Store Login, Area Manager Login, IT Login
- Icon-Based navigation used for launching applications.
- “Pass-though” authentication, user login parameters are forwarded to each application using HTTP POST
- Login information and Noticeboard.
Designing Application Layout for a Store
- Sample screen for a Nandos Store Login
- Menu contains customised options
- Key item is “End Of Day” button that stands sepparate from the rest
Putting it all together with a Content Management System
- Site integrated into ActiveWeb CMS writte in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET C# and XML/XSLT based templates to provide flexibility
- CMS can add new application for users to launch as needed.